Saturday, March 26, 2011

Complication Update 3 - Day 2

Who knew I'd be back in this good ol' recliner with my heating pad cranked oh-so-very-soon?

I've tried to be as honest and detailed about every single feeling, emotional and physical, I have experienced through this process. My hope is that this writing helps other women who want to know someone else's experience.

However, my friends, I do NOT know how to write about what I felt and saw last night without some seriously disgusting details. I'm not upset, and at this point, I'm not even in that much pain. But I am perversely FASCINATED by my body right now. Who KNEW I could dump so much blood all over the place? The human body is AMAZING.

The good news is that, despite the fact that my uterus is evidently a tank-like lock box unwilling to give up its contents, the Misoprostol (brand name Cytotec) has pushed tons of clots out of my body. I am not too crampy right now, and bleeding seems to be slowing.

I plan to take one more dose of Cytotec tonight. And I also plan to update more about my experience last night just so I continue to be thorough. For now, the boyfriend just got home, and I'm going to spend some quality time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will be deleted.