Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1 Update 3

Still feeling relatively good. Haven't had any spotting yet, so I took off the pad. Cramping was seriously minimal for a good portion of the evening, though it has returned. Rocking the heating pad once more.

I'm not scheduled for surgery until 3 PM tomorrow. Yet, as it would be if surgery were six hours earlier, I can't eat or drink anything after midnight. (A sip of water with painkillers at 9 AM is OK.) Serious bummer. For the last several hours, I've been drinking water like a mad woman about to trek out on some spiritual desert pilgrimage.

Have I mentioned that one of my pregnancy symptoms has been thirst?? Yeah. Bummer.

I'm allowed one last meal and liquid at midnight, and I'm planning to take advantage. Considering staying up later too so I can sleep in and avoid some of the hunger and thirst tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Feeling relatively calm now. I've definitely had some emotional moments today, but I'm feeling supported and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will be deleted.