Friday, March 25, 2011

Recovery Day 10 - The Cramps Return???

Man. What a bummer.

Perhaps in some effort to show me what's-what and don't-you-dare-sayonara-us-sister, my cramps came back in full force last night around 3 AM.

The boyfriend and I stayed up for three late hours after getting in bed, cuddling and talking about our relationship and generally being affectionate. Once I finally started to get sleepy (yeah, sleep schedule is way off), my abdomen and back blew up in pain.

While I rolled around trying to find the right way to position my body, my boyfriend rubbed my belly and back. It helped, and eventually I fell asleep.

There was a great deal more blood this morning, but I'm not concerned.

Feeling better today. Cramps are gone, feet are on the ground and moving happily forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will be deleted.