Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Recovery - 8 days later

I will take it that the cramping is behind me. However, I did bleed a whole lot more last night than I have recently. I'm guessing the increase has something to do with my having been way more active last night: out with friends, climbing on roofs, dancing, catching a tiny brown mouse in a friend's apartment and then setting it loose outside (I feel awesome!)...

I also drank for the first time in a long while. While I was unknowingly pregnant, I pretty much stopped drinking. Beer was absolutely disgusting to me. Even my favorite brews (dark, often aged in whiskey barrels) tasted vile. I had the occasional glass of red wine with dinner, or a tiny pour of bourbon while curled up watching Deadwood. But otherwise, blecchhh.

So needless to say, going to a wine bar and drinking more afterward with friends hit me pretty hard after months of only one or two drinks at a time. Lesson learned, body. Thanks for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will be deleted.