Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Recovery: One Week Later Update

A week ago at this time, I was sipping ginger ale and water in my recovery room, trying to feel like I could sit up on my own.

I am now cramp-free (day two of no cramps!), very little bleeding and returning to my normal physical self. My breasts are less swollen. Last night I washed my skinny jeans (I hadn't washed them since before I found out I was pregnant because I swelled up that fast and I wanted them stretched out) and they fit again like normal. There was a point about ten days ago where I thought, 'I don't even remember what my profile looked like before this bump appeared.' This morning I looked in the mirror, and I remembered.

I am also seeing friends tonight who I haven't seen for a long while. My great friend/ex-boyfriend (who I mentioned before was one of the few people I told), his new lady friend, and several of our college friends will be going out for wine to toast him on a long voyage across South America. It'll be so, so great to see friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will be deleted.