Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1 Update 2

Took that narcotic pain reliever, and though I was temporarily knocked out, sleepy by it, I'm feeling even better. I'm rocking two heating pads at once: front and back. There's been no bleeding so far, and I'm regretting not having bought pantyliners for day 1. This pad is foreign feeling.

Have been lying down most of the afternoon, reading, watching the news. My boyfriend has been lying by my side, working a bit. We watched some YouTube footage of the destruction in Japan from the quake and tsunamis. Very upsetting footage. Donated to GlobalGiving and the Red Cross, and it felt good to know I could help in some small way somehow.

The boyfriend has to leave for a few hours this evening for work. My parents are coming by in an hour to bring me flowers that I actually bought myself and promptly forgot at home. Best girl friend is coming by this evening to eat dinner and play boardgames with me. Feeling very lucky to be so supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will be deleted.