Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Recovery Day 1 - Update 1

Slept in really late today and got up around noon. Guess my body clock got switched a little bit by staying up late before the procedure and waking up late yesterday.

My cramps have been surprisingly manageable. There were some points yesterday evening where moving around was difficult, but otherwise, I feel fine. Taking my pain meds and keeping the heating pad on more as a preventative right now.

I did notice this weird sensation lying on my back last night. It may have been completely my imagination, but I felt almost empty inside my belly. I also had this weird feeling like I could almost feel my uterus shriveling up, but without any cramping associated with the feeling. My nurse told me I can expect the swollen belly to go down within a few days, but even by last night, it seemed smaller.

Physically, my biggest pain has been a splitting headache that showed up yesterday and has been around since. Anyone who has had a surgical abortion experience a migraine-like headache? I can't seem to find anything on Google about it, so maybe it's unrelated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will be deleted.